Ridgewall takes full responsibility for all IT related activities that keep an architect’s practice in business
In the current trading climate we are all looking for ways to manage IT more cost-effectively while maintaining business continuity
Ridgewall IT Support Service for Architects is an all-inclusive service with one monthly fee. This allows you to forget about the IT support costs and concentrate on growing your practice.
Ridgewall specialised in providing professional IT solutions and support for architectural firms, which enable us to deliver the right IT support for your specific industry and practice. We focus on understanding your individual IT needs whether you are a large or SME architectural practice, we position ourselves as your trusted IT business partner.
- Account manager and team of 15 engineers delivering continuity of knowledge
- With annual contracts to support your specific requirements
- Unlimited IT Support per month – remote and onsite
- Expertise with Mac & Windows environments
- CAD application knowledge including AutoCAD,VectorWorks and TurboCAD
- CAD in the Cloud – access your CAD files from anywhere, everywhere
- Understanding of BIM processes methodology and IFC file extensions
- Print & design publishing application knowledge including Adobe Photoshop CS2-CS6 and QuarkExpress