Ridgewall Group are delighted to be working on multiple True Student projects in collaboration with Bricks Group, a privately-owned property company, specialising in development, management and investment, currently operating across hotel and co-living spheres as well as the student sector.
The team at True Student recognise that university life isn’t just about studying. It’s about building communities, so students can forge life-long friendships. It’s about achieving physical and emotional well-being, so students can conquer whatever comes their way. It’s also about seeking out experiences, so students can discover what truly inspires them.
So, whether an individual wants a shared student apartment or private student accommodation the team offer much more than just a great bedroom and instead have built a community; a place where students can truly feel part of something. A place where they can feel energised with the help of life coaches, nutritionists and personal trainers. A place where students can feel inspired, with social brunches and workshops. In a host of social areas where students can focus or free their minds, like study zones, gyms, cinemas, and even a festival zone. Wellbeing is at the heart of the True Student concept with a friendly team on hand 24-hours a day to support students, offering 24 hour security and a 24 hour concierge service.
Ridgewall Group were delighted to be asked to deliver a Managed IT and Unified Communications platform for True Student Salford
, a 402-room building based a stone’s throw away from Manchester City Centre. And the 398 -room, True Student Birmingham
, set next door to the shops and restaurants of Birmingham’s Bullring.
The solution delivered by Ridgewall at both properties includes:
1. Gigabit Fibre Internet Leased Lines with flexible backup services to support superfast WIFI and Smart TV services, as well as True Students operational IT systems.
2. A virtualised, 3CX VoIP Telephone System eliminates the cost and management of outdated, traditional systems or the limitations of shared cloud PBX’s. The 3CX platform also gives the True Student team the ability to work remotely with video conferencing, live chat and free Smartphone Apps for iOS and Android. And with contact centre features included with the 3CX offering integration with CRM platforms, the team can access information & knowledge that improves efficiency whilst boosting customer service and support.
3. HP Laptops and Desktop PC’s are joined to the True Student, Active Directory service hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud computing service. Microsoft 365 offers the latest innovative Office apps and intelligent cloud services like SharePoint and OneDrive document management storage and collaboration platforms, and world-class Cyber Security.
4. Managed Print Services to optimise and manage the buildings document output, saving time and money whilst reducing the environmental footprint.
5. Remote Monitoring and Management Tools, that help gather insight about IT equipment such as machine health and status whilst supplying reports and data that helps track issues and resolve them remotely, often even before users notice them. The RMM Tools also help remotely administer patches and install software and updates using a single, unified dashboard and automating scheduled maintenance tasks at multiple locations.
2021 will see the launch of True Student Swansea
, a 706-room development, and True Student Glasgow Central
, a 315-room building, along with other locations identified across the UK. Bricks Group now has the reassurance of a flexible, cost-effective and resilient privately hosted IT and Telecoms infrastructure that is scalable to meet with the demands of a successful and growing business; and Internet connectivity to meet the demands of even the most bandwidth hungry students, all backed up with around the clock proactive support from Ridgewalls dedicated service delivery team.
For more information, visit: